https://samponline.org/blacklives/tom-ferry-listing-presentation/27/ source link lady tara hypnotic viagra writing assignments help https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/creative-writing-desert-island/14/ viagra ad click here https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/research-paper-psychology-topics/8/ https://www.cen.edu/notice/research-paper-on-immigration-to-america/24/ dissertation en histoire sur la bipolarisation paypal pharmacy viagra generic us viagra and cialis not working research paper grammar go site source essayer franzsisch http://mechajournal.com/alumni/custom-essays-writing-services/12/ https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/levitra-kilauea/96/ follow levitra broadalbin professional dissertation hypothesis editor sites occupational therapy personal statement essay best american essays 2005 less homework pros and cons follow driver cpc case study questions and answers feldene canadian https://www.epsteinatlanta.org/explore/mcmaster-poetry-and-creative-writing-society/26/ is viagra from india safe help with my world affairs presentation click here
We Love Our Pets
Being owners of many dogs and cats, we are very passionate about loving and caring for our canine and feline family members. Our experience in pet ownership and customer service made operating Pet Stop a perfect fit. New Pet Stop has been around for more than 12 years and has resulted in hundreds of very happy pet owners who feel the same about their pets as we do.
From John Purtell, President of Pet Stop
“At Pet Stop we have you and your pets best interest in mind. With state of the art technology and persistent innovation, I’m proud to say we lead the industry in safety and customer service.”
Pet Stop Dog Fence History
Glance over the highlights below and you’ll see a few of the many features that have helped build the Pet Stop reputation as “the pet-friendly choice.” But we happen to believe we’re pretty doggone owner-friendly, too.
Two entrepreneurs named Bob Slattery and Bob Wolfe, the founders of ReachUSA® and ValPak of Cincinnati®, saw a genuine opportunity to make something better, an entirely different kind of pet fencing product. Together, they engineered a pet fencing model that improved upon the existing technology by incorporating a variety of dynamic new features.
1993 to 1994
Introduced a revolutionary new pet-fence that incorporated a number of industry-changing technologies including:
- Rubberized Comfort ContactsⓇ to prevent pressure necrosis (a skin infection)
- Flash AlertⓇ, the industry’s first low-battery light
- Tri-ScannⓇ, a three-antennae colar to prevent blind spots
- SafetyStopⓇ, to prevent over-correction
- Zapp AlertⓇ, a warning system signaling a lightning strike or wire break
Pet Stop was joined by John Purtell, perhaps the most accomplished executive in the business. John founded the Invisible Fence® Company in 1976, managing its dynamic growth throughout the ’70s and ’80s from a start-up into the largest pet containment organization in the industry.
The Elite Receiver — the smallest, lightest, and most customizable collar in the industry
- The UltraEliteⓇ Series 2 — the industry’s first universal receiver collar, programmable to work on any brand of pet-fence
- GentleSteps™ — a safe and gentle way to gradually train a dog to a Pet Stop system
- Gentle Spring Contacts — a retracting gentle alternative to rigid steel
- The Universal Remote — a hand-held training product that works with any brand of pet-fence
- Incorporated the Stopper™ Feature in all receivers. This Pet Stop exclusive is particularly useful in containing even the most headstrong breeds
EcoLite™ — the industry’s first rechargeable receiver for professionally installed systems, with an optional white light feature.
EcoLite Plus with Charging Cradle Plus — the industry’s first rechargeable receiver complete with charging diagnostic cradle.